My name is Mark Anley. I was a Police Dog Section Training Sergeant and had over 20 years experience working and training police dogs. Since then I have become a NASDU Accredited Trainer training Security Dogs for General Purpose and Scent work. For the last 6 years I have been training Assistance dogs to help people with Diabetes, Epilepsy and Autism.
Question – Why Choose me for training ?
Answer – Look at my Service History !
- Over 25 years working and training Working and Police Dogs that had been proven to do their jobs in the hardest working environments.
- Qualified as a trainer through years of experience and training by the Police.
- Accredited by NASDU to deliver Security dog training for previous 6 years. (National Association of Security Dog Users)
- My dogs have been worked, tried and tested for 25 years !
- Awards in Training and Assessment and Equality and Diversity
I have been told that I have an approachable and friendly manner that makes people feel relaxed.